LIVE-ONLINE | CLASSROOM | SELF-PACED
ArcGIS Pro Shorts are 4 hour (1/2 day) classes designed to provide a more focused, deep-dive study into a variety of ArcGIS Pro topics.
The classes can be taken individually or as part of the Annual GIS Training License.
Students will need to provide ArcGIS Pro software along with a valid login and license.
Not sure which class to take? Check our our ArcGIS Pro Learning Pathways.
Classes in the series include:
- Working with Symbology
- Labeling Features
- Creating Map Books using Map Series
- Working with Selection Sets – Free!
- Designing and Building Layouts
- Integration with ArcGIS Online
- Working with Tables
- Building Custom Popups
- Creating Charts and Graphs
- Working with Temporal Data
Contact [email protected] to schedule your training today!