The new ArcGIS Pro Shorts Series is a series of short, 4 hour (1/2 day) classes designed with a focus on a specific ArcGIS Pro topic. These classes provide a more focused, deep-dive study into a variety of ArcGIS Pro topics.
Each class in the ArcGIS Pro Shorts Series will be taught in a variety of formats including live-online, classroom, and self-paced online. All classes in this series are designed to be completed in four hours or less. Each of the classes is also available through our Annual GIS Training License and ArcGIS Pro Training Bundle.
Students will need to provide ArcGIS Pro software along with a valid login and license.
Classes in the series include:
- Working with Symbology
- Labeling Features
- Creating Map Books using Map Series
- Designing and Building Layouts (coming soon)
- Basic GIS Analysis Techniques (coming soon)
- Integration with ArcGIS Online (coming soon)
- Managing Tabular Data (coming soon)
- Building Custom Popups (coming soon)
- Working with Selection Sets (coming soon)
- Sharing Your Data and Maps (coming soon)
- Creating Charts and Graphs (coming soon)