In this 1 1/2 day course the student will learn how to use ArcGIS Pro to create and use projects, create 2D maps, add and symbolize layers, work with selection sets, work with tables, and create production quality map layouts. Students will learn terminology associated with ArcGIS Pro and GIS in general. They will gain an understanding of ArcGIS Pro projects and how to manage them.
- Module 1: Introduction to ArcGIS Pro
- Module 2: Navigating the ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Module 3: Working with ArcGIS Pro Projects
- Module 4: Creating 2D Maps
- Module 5: Working with Selection Sets
- Module 6: Working with Tables
- Module 7: Creating Map Layouts
12 GISP Credit Hours
This course is intended for those new to GIS and ArcGIS Pro or students migrating from ArcGIS Desktop that wish to learn the basic skills needed to create and print maps. It teaches the foundational skills needed for new users. No previous experience with ArcGIS Pro or GIS is required.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students will need to be assigned an ArcGIS Pro Basic or higher license from their organization prior to class which can be accessed from the web. This should be verified prior to the start of class.
You can also register for classes using our registration form.