This full-day course takes you through the process of building a highly dynamic application utilizing sections and views, 3D toolboxes, queries, and more. Our introductory course was created to help instill muscle memory for navigating the Experience Builder interface, which is quite different from any of ESRI’s other application builders. While it focused on navigating the interface and configuring basic functions, such as actions and multiple pages, it resulted in a very basic application. With this new course, we take you through the steps necessary to build an application that will impress your managers, users, and clients.
Course exercises will give you the hands-on experience you need to create interactive and dynamic functionality that provides flexibility for your users and information-rich applications.
- Module 1: Review Experience Builder Interface Navigation Tips and Tricks
- Module 2: Managing Data Connections and Data Views
- Module 3: Using Sections and Views to Build Highly Interactive Applications
- Module 4: Configuring Related Tables to Create Interactions
- Module 5: Configure Multiple Query’s with an Interactive Buffer
- Module 6: Using the 3D Toolbox
8 GISP Credit Hours
This course is intended for students who have some knowledge of ArcGIS Online and have already taken Introduction to Experience Builder or have been working in the application builder a little and want to take their skills to the next level. No scripting skills necessary.
Students need to have their own computer hardware and an ArcGIS Online Creator user-type or higher with a valid login.