- This event has passed.
Introduction to ArcGIS Online
August 19, 2022
This full-day course focuses on how to navigate and create content within the ArcGIS Online platform. You will learn about the diverse apps that exist for use in ArcGIS Online, as well as various components of administering and managing your ArcGIS Online account, including how to manage credits and share settings for individuals and groups.
You will also learn the various ways to create and share content and how to manage hosted feature services. You will gain hands-on experience in creating maps with the new Map Viewer and creating simple applications using the content and maps created during the course exercises.
- Module 1: Intro to AGOL Management
- Module 2: Creating Content
- Module 3: Configuring Web Maps
- Module 4: Sharing and Embedding Maps
- Module 5: Using Web Maps in Applications