In January we will be releasing two new ArcGIS Pro classes: Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python and Intermediate ArcGIS Pro Programming with Python.
Starting in early 2017 we will begin offering these courses in Denver, Seattle, Portland, and Live-Online, as well as self-paced online.
In our Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python course you will learn introductory level Python skills with ArcGIS Pro to automate your geoprocessing tasks.
- Module 1: Introduction to Version 3.4 of the Python Programming Language
- Module 2: Introduction to using Arcpy in ArcGIS Pro
- Module 3: Error Handling and Trouble Shooting
- Module 4: Using the Arcpy Mapping Module to Manage Projects, Maps, and Layers
- Module 5: Managing Layouts with the Arcpy Mapping Module
- Module 6: Automating Map Production and Printing
- Module 7: Updating and Fixing Data Sources
- Module 8: Creating Custom Geoprocessing Tools
In our Intermediate ArcGIS Pro Programming with Python course you will learn intermediate level Python skills with ArcGIS Pro to automate your geoprocessing tasks.
- Module 1: Using the Arcpy Data Access Module with Feature Classes and Tables
- Module 2: Querying and Selecting Data
- Module 3: Listing and Describing GIS Data
- Module 4: Creating Python Toolboxes for ArcGIS Pro