Looking for live-online GIS training at an affordable price? We’ve got a new live-online training bundle available for individuals and organizations of all sizes that will allow you to take any of our live-online classes at a discounted price without ever leaving your home or office.
How does it work? It’s pretty simple. You will initially purchase a set of credits for you or your organization. Each credit is worth one day of training. Our typical charge for each day of training is $299/student, but as you’ll see below this is discounted when you purchase credits.
When you’re ready to sign up for any of our live-online classes just send an email to [email protected] indicating your name, email address, the class you want to take, and the date you want to take the class. You’ll then take the class and the credits will be subtracted from your account.
The more credits you purchase up front the bigger the discount. Additional credits can be purchased at any time.
You will need to provide the software for the class. In most cases we will supply all of the course materials with the exception of two classes which require the purchase of an additional exercise book. These two classes are noted below.
Purchase credits below. Current Live-Online class schedule.
3 Credits – Save 10% – $807 ($90 savings)
5 Credits – Save 12% – $1,315 ($180 savings)
10 Credits – Save 15% – $2,541 ($448 savings)
15 Credits – Save 20% – $3,588 ($897 savings)
20 Credits – Save 25% – $4,485 ($1,495 savings)
Need more than 20 credits? Contact [email protected] to purchase a custom number of credits.
Below is a list of the current classes we’re teaching through our live-online training platform.
ArcGIS Pro Classes
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps and Projects
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis, and Automation
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 3: Converting, Linking, and Analyzing Data
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 4: Sharing Your Maps and Data
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 5: Offline Maps for Mobile Data Collection (coming early 2021)
- Editing in ArcGIS Pro
- Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python
- Intermediate ArcGIS Pro Programming with Python
- Introduction to Spatial Analysis using ArcGIS Pro and R
- Getting Started with ArcGIS Arcade (student will need to purchase additional exercise book)
- Geoprocessing Automation in ArcGIS Pro with Tasks (student will need to purchase additional exercise book)
Open Source Programming Classes
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to R for Data Visualization (Charts, Graphs, Maps)
- Exploring and Visualizing Census Data with R
ArcGIS Online Classes
- Introduction to ArcGIS Online
- Intermediate ArcGIS Online
- Building ArcGIS Applications with Web AppBuilder
- Telling Your Story with StoryMaps