This one day class teaches you workflows for creating and collecting data offline using ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and ArcGIS Field Maps. Students start with examining the use cases for each workflow so they can deploy maps optimized for their mobile workforce needs. From there they will learn how to author and configure web maps, layers, and smart forms for offline use. Lastly, they will learn how to access content on a mobile device using ArcGIS Field Maps, collect data, and sync data to ArcGIS Online.
- Module 1: Introduction to the ArcGIS Field Maps Mobile App
- Module 2: Configure Web Maps and Layers for Offline using ESRI’s new Web Map Viewer
- Module 3: Configure Smart forms using Field Maps Web App for field editing
- Module 4: Take Web Maps Offline (On-Demand Workflows using AGOL)
- Module 5: Mobile Map Packages in Pro (Pre-Planned Workflows)
8 GISP Credit Hours
This course is intended for students who want to develop workflows for creating and collecting data offline using ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students will need to be assigned an ArcGIS Online Field Worker, Creator, or GIS Professional user type by their ArcGIS Online Organizational Admin prior to class. Students need to bring their username and password. Students should also provide their own mobile device, running Android 8.0 or iOS 13.5 or later.
You can also register for classes using our registration form.