ArcGIS Online is a website that is created and maintained by ESRI and is dedicated to working with maps and data. The website acts like an online warehouse of maps, data, applications, and tools provided by ESRI, ESRI partners, and the GIS community. You can access the website at http://www.arcgis.com. In this course you’ll learn intermediate level ArcGIS Online techniques including managing your account, labeling, configuring the pop-up window, sharing and creating apps with templates, using Web AppBuilder to create applications without coding, and managing applications.
- Managing an ArcGIS Online Account
- Labeling and Configuring Pop-Up Windows
- Sharing and Creating Applications with Templates
- Introduction to Web AppBuilder
- Creating a Simple Application
- Adding and Configuring Widgets
- Managing Applications
16 GISP Credit Hours
You can also register for classes using our registration form.