- This event has passed.
Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps and Projects
July 12, 2021 - July 13, 2021
- Module 1: Introduction to ArcGIS Pro
- Module 2: Navigating the ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Module 3: Working with ArcGIS Pro Projects
- Module 4: Creating 2D Maps
- Module 5: Working with Selection Sets
- Module 6: Working with Tables
- Module 7: Creating Map Layouts
12 GISP Credit Hours
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students will need to be assigned an ArcGIS Pro Basic or higher license from their organization prior to class which can be accessed from the web. This should be verified prior to the start of class.