With the ever increasing need for design and GIS professionals to share data, it is critical that GIS users understand and are able to make use of data created with Autodesk’s AutoCAD software. Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS is a class that explains the dwg format and how to integrate into standard ESRI data formats such as shapefiles and geodatabases.
- GIS/CAD Software and Data Formats
- Converting AutoCAD Data to Esri Formats
- Georeferencing AutoCAD Data
- CAD Data Creation and Common Problems
- Exporting ESRI Data to AutoCAD
- Review of Key Points
8 GISP Credit Hours
You can also register for classes using our registration form.