BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Traditional In-Person or Live Online
Highly Experienced Instructors
PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING
Private training events are open only to individuals in your organization.
- Internal training for organizations of all sizes
- Up to 24 students per training event
- You choose the classes and number of days
- Select from any of the classes below or customize the training
- Discounted pricing that includes training materials and instructor travel costs
SPONSORED GROUP TRAINING
Works the same as Private except open to individuals outside of your organization and has these additional characteristics:
- Receive 2 free seats for each day of training
- Help market the training event to others in the geographic area.
- Provide the training venue for in-person training events.
- Do not need to provide a computer lab. Each student will be responsible for hardware and software.
CLASSES AVAILABLE FOR GROUP TRAINING:
Choose from any of the classes below or customize your training series by pulling out specific modules from various courses.
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps and Projects (1.5 days)
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis, and Automation (2 days)
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 3: Converting, Linking, and Analyzing Data (2 days)
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 4: Sharing Your Maps and Data (1 day)
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 5: Offline Maps for Mobile Data Collection (1 day)
- Editing in ArcGIS Pro (1 days)
- Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python (2 days)
- Intermediate ArcGIS Pro Programming with Python (1 day)
- Introduction to Spatial Analysis using ArcGIS Pro and R (2 days)
- Getting Started with ArcGIS Arcade (1 day)
- Geoprocessing Automation in ArcGIS Pro with Tasks (1 day)
- Working with Symbology (.5 days)
- Labeling Features (.5 days)
- Creating Map Books using Map Series (.5 days)
- Introduction to ArcGIS Online (1 day)
- Intermediate ArcGIS Online (1.5 days)
- Building ArcGIS Applications with Web AppBuilder (1 day)
- Telling Your Story with StoryMaps (1 day)
- Introduction to Data Visualization and Exploration with R (2 days)
- Exploring and Visualizing Census Data with R (2 days)
- More classes coming soon!
Contact [email protected] to schedule your training today!