Geospatial Training Services, a highly trusted GIS training organization, can bring high quality training to your facility to teach any of our courses, and we can also customize the training for your needs.
We have a full time staff of trainers that travel across the country and internationally teaching various GIS courses including:
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps and Projects
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis, and Automation
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 3: Converting, Linking, and Analyzing Data
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 4: Sharing Your Maps and Data
- Programming ArcGIS with Python
- Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python
- Python for Data Science 1: Programming and Efficient Data Management
- R for Data Science 1: Programming and Efficient Data Management
- Collector for ArcGIS
- Advanced ArcGIS Programming with Python
- Building ArcGIS Applications with Web AppBuilder
- Introduction to ArcGIS Desktop
- Introduction to ArcGIS Online
- Intermediate ArcGIS Online
- Introduction to Spatial Statistics using ArcGIS and R
- Our full list of GIS classes
How it works:
We will send a highly qualified trainer to your facility to teach the class or classes of your choice and we’ll also supply all the training materials. You just need to provide the facility, students, computers, and software. Our daily rate includes the instructor, course materials, and travel costs. Contact us at [email protected] for more information or to get a quote.
You might also want to consider hosting a sponsored training event at your facility. Hosting a sponsored training event lowers the cost to you (you get 2 free seats to each class), and opens the class to other GIS professionals in your area.