Geospatial Training Services, a highly trusted GIS training organization, can bring high quality training to your facility to teach any of our courses, and we can also customize the training for your needs.
We have a full time staff of trainers that travel across the country and internationally teaching various GIS courses including:
- Programming ArcGIS with Python
- Advanced ArcGIS Programming with Python
- Building ArcGIS Applications with Web AppBuilder
- Telling Your Story with StoryMaps
- Introduction to ArcGIS Pro
- Introduction to ArcGIS Desktop
- Introduction to ArcGIS Online
- Intermediate ArcGIS Online
- Introduction to Spatial Statistics using ArcGIS and R
- Introduction to QGIS
- Our full list of GIS classes
How it works:
We will send a highly qualified trainer to your facility to teach the class or classes of your choice and we’ll also supply all the training materials. You just need to provide the facility, students, computers, and software. Our daily rate includes the instructor, course materials, and travel costs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get a quote.
You might also want to consider hosting a sponsored training event at your facility. Hosting a sponsored training event lowers the cost to you (you get 2 free seats to each class), and opens the class to other GIS professionals in your area.