- Module 1: Introduction to ArcGIS Server for Developers
- Module 2: Creating a Map and Adding Layers
- Module 3: Graphics and the Graphics Layer
- Module 4: The Feature Layer
- Module 5: Feature and Graphic Rendering
- Module 6: Working with Toolbars
- Module 7: Adding Widgets
- Module 8: Integration with ArcGIS Online
- Module 9: Basic Concepts of the 4.x API
- Module 10: Maps, Views, Layers in the 4.x API
- Module 11: 3D Mapping with Scenes in the 4.x API
16 GISP Credit Hours
Course Formats and Pricing
Our hybrid classes are conducted through our online training platform. All lectures are pre-recorded so that you can progress through the materials at your own pace. The same applies to the exercises. You will have access to the instructor via email, phone, or chat if you have questions or problems. The instructor will be in weekly contact with the students in each class session. Our goal is to get everyone through the materials during the session dates. However, access to the course materials never expires so if you don’t finish during the session dates you will still have access to the materials.
Our live-online classes are conducted from 9:30 – 5:00 each day. Classes are delivered via GoToTraining. You will receive an email containing login instructions for the GoToTraining session on the Wednesday before class begins.
Our self-paced classes are delivered through our online training platform. You will be emailed instructions for creating a login and activating your course. All lectures are pre-recorded so you can progress through the course at your own pace. The same applies to the exercise. The course does not have an expiration date.
You can also register for classes using our registration form.