- This event has passed.
Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis, and Automation
April 25, 2022 - April 26, 2022
- Module 1: Creating 3D Maps
- Module 2: Editing Spatial and Attribute Data
- Module 3: Sharing Maps, Layouts, Projects and Processes
- Module 4: Performing GIS Analysis using Geoprocessing Tools
- Module 5: Standardizing Workflows with Tasks
- Module 6: Automating Processes with ModelBuilder and Python
16 GISP Credit Hours
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students will need to be assigned an ArcGIS Pro Basic or higher license from their organization prior to class which can be accessed from the web. This should be verified prior to the start of class.