- This event has passed.
Learning ArcGIS Pro 3: Converting, Linking, and Analyzing Data
April 27, 2022 - April 28, 2022
- Module 1: Linking Data with Joins, Relates, and Relationship Classes
- Module 2: Validating and Editing Data with Topologies
- Module 3: Working with Projections and Coordinate Systems
- Module 4: Converting Data Formats
- Module 5: Working with ad Analyzing 3D Data
- Module 6: Performing Proximity Analysis
- Module 7: Performing Spatial Statistics and Hotspot Analysis
16 GISP Credit Hours
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students will need to be assigned an ArcGIS Pro Basic or higher license from their organization prior to class which can be accessed from the web. This should be verified prior to the start of class.