- This event has passed.
Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps and Projects
August 8, 2022 - August 9, 2022
- Module 1: Introduction to ArcGIS Pro
- Module 2: Navigating the ArcGIS Pro Interface
- Module 3: Working with ArcGIS Pro Projects
- Module 4: Creating 2D Maps
- Module 5: Working with Selection Sets
- Module 6: Working with Tables
8 GISP Credit Hours
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students will need to be assigned an ArcGIS Pro Basic or higher license from their organization prior to class which can be accessed from the web. This should be verified prior to the start of class.