Field Maps for Offline Mobile Data Collection
This one day class teaches you workflows for creating and collecting data offline using ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Field Maps, and ArcGIS Pro. Students start with examining the use cases for each workflow so they can deploy maps optimized for their mobile workforce needs. From there they will learn how to author and configure web maps, layers, and smart forms for offline use. Lastly, they will learn how to access content on a mobile device using ArcGIS Field Maps, collect data, and sync data to ArcGIS Online.
- Module 1: Introduction to the ArcGIS Field Maps Mobile App
- Module 2: Configure Web Maps and Layers for Offline using ESRI’s new Web Map Viewer
- Module 3: Configure Smart forms using Field Maps Web App for field editing
- Module 4: Take Web Maps Offline (On-Demand Workflows using AGOL)
- Module 5: Mobile Map Packages in Pro (Pre-Planned Workflows)