Become a pro at designing efficient and foolproof Collector projects.
Join geospatial trainer Michele GeoMattix for a 2-day hands-on, field training workshop specially designed to make you an expert in creating and implementing foolproof Collector projects.
- A-GPS and Collector Accuracy
- Essential Workflows with and without Server
- Designing a Focused and Stream-Lined Project
- Tricks for Building an Intuitive Project to Wow the Field Crew
- Managing Photos of Field Assets
- Working with the ArcGIS Online Web Map Across Devices
- Integrating Field Data with Desktop GIS
- Use Collector Offline in Remote Locations
- Subtypes, Domains, Relationship Classes to Enhance Your Project
[dt_sc_h3]16 GISP Credit Hours[/dt_sc_h3]
[dt_sc_h3]Course Formats and Pricing[/dt_sc_h3]
[dt_sc_toggle title=”None at this time”]
Class will be held each day from 8:30 – 4:00 at the location provided above.
You can also register for classes using our registration form.