- Module 1: Introduction to WebApp Builder
- Module 2: Download and Install WebApp Builder
- Module 3: Creating Your First Application with WebApp Builder
- Module 4: Designing Your Application with Themes
- Module 5: Adding Basemaps and Layers
- Module 6: Adding Widgets
- Module 7: Defining Attributes
- Module 8: Previewing Applications
- Module 9: Creating and Using Templates
8 GISP Credit Hours
Course Formats and Pricing – Building ArcGIS Applications with Web AppBuilder
Add instructor support for your self-paced class. Support is provided by email, chat sessions, or phone.
Our self-paced classes are delivered through our online training platform. You will be emailed instructions for creating a login and activating your course. All lectures are pre-recorded so you can progress through the course at your own pace. The same applies to the exercise. The course does not have an expiration date.
Class will be held each day from 8:30 – 4:00 at the location provided above.
Our live-online classes are conducted from 9:30 – 5:00 each day. Classes are delivered via GoToTraining. You will receive an email containing login instructions for the GoToTraining session on the Wednesday before class begins.
You can also register for classes using our registration form.