- Introduction to Spatial Statistics using ArcGIS Desktop and R
- Introduction to ModelBuilder
- Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS
- Programming ArcGIS with Python Workshop – Introduction
- Programming ArcGIS with Python Workshop – Intermediate
- Editing with ArcGIS 10
- Programming ArcObjects with .NET for ArcGIS 10
- Using Spatial Analyst in ArcGIS
Traditional classroom courses held each day from 8:30 – 4:00 Central at the location provided.
Live, online courses held each day from 9:30 – 5:00 Central.
Our instructor guided, online classes are conducted through our online training platform. All lectures are pre-recorded so that you can progress through the materials at your own pace. The same applies to the exercises. You will have access to the instructor via email, phone, or chat if you have questions or problems. The instructor will be in weekly contact with the students in each class session. Our goal is to get everyone through the materials during the session dates. However, access to the course materials never expires so if you don’t finish during the session dates you will still have access to the materials.